- Do you travel? And how much more do you charge for travel/destination weddings?
I’m based out of Boston, so anything in the surrounding area is considered local. Unless it’s super-far, Hawaii, or Alaska, I charge a flat $600 for any place I need to fly to. That’ll take care of all car rentals, hotels, extra meals etc. My passport is always current and ready to go.
- What should I wear for my engagement session?
Whatever you look good in! You can bring an extra change of clothes to mix it up too, if you’d like.
- I want to bring a prop. May I?
YES! I love props! Umbrellas, sunglasses, inflatable hippos, let’s do this up!
- I want a second photographer. Can you provide another one?
Yes. I have professional associates who are awesome.
- What do your albums look like?
They are 10×10, 32 sided premium leather covered albums. Check it out here. It’s included in certain packages. Send me a message through the CONTACT link above for a detailed package list.
- Can I get the digital negatives?
You’ll receive all the images on a DVD to print, plaster on Facebook, make scrapbooks, etc. Many of the packages also include print credits to use with my professional developer.
- How long does it take to get my images?
Much work goes into the images after the day of the shoot. There’ll be a blog post up in about a month, and you’ll have the rest of the images in your hands in another month or two. You can begin to approve the album in about another month afterwards.
- Is it true that you used to be a huge Transformers collector?
- How do I get in touch with you?
Interested? Have questions? Just wanna chat about life? Use the contact link to reach me!